The Roles and Responsibilities of OASYS R&D committee are:
- To take up appropriate problems of the industry for finding solutions through R&D projects assigned to faculty and students.
- Explore technological developmental opportunities for Digital India & Smart City
- To initiate and promote MoU with industries and R&D organizations for consultancy, collaborative research, sponsored projects, industry and Institute interactions etc.
- To arrange brainstorming sessions through talks by eminent personalities from industry, R& D organizations and institutions of repute for the better understanding of research methodology and practices currently followed.
- To support faculty for delivering talks at different events and conducting workshops, training programs, seminars, conferences, symposia and faculty development programs.
- To keep everyone informed about announcements by various funding agencies like DST, DAE, DRDO, ISRO, CSIR, AICTE, UGC and University etc.
- To motivate students for presenting papers in various conferences, competitons and exhibitions.
- To monitor progress of the research and development activity.